Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Steph on Japanese TV

On Friday June 9th I got the wonderful opportunity to appear on Japanese TV. We went to promote the concert that we did on June 10th. It was such a fun day! We started out at 11am and drove to our capital city, Morioka, and first had a live radio interview then went on to the TV station. It was me, a group called "Cafe" and our friends Mutsuko, Kame-chan and Kazuyoshi.
When we first planned the trip it didn't look like Mutsuko was going to be able to go and nor was anyone else who spoke English. So I was having these fears that I would end up looking like Bill Murray in "Lost in Translation" when he appears on a Japanese TV show. If you've seen the movie you will understand my worry!! Luckily I had someone to help me understand everything although I may have still ended up looking a little silly! hehe! So without further adeu...here is the show in 3 different sections! Enjoy!
P.S. I messed up a little in my singing...oops (I don't quite have the scream/singing abilities of Cyndi Lauper hahaha!)
P.S. again I will post pictures later from the day!

Just a note for playing the videos: Make sure and only click the video play button once! Otherwise, it'll take you to another site.


Part One


Part Two


Part Three









the poster:
http://gscraft.blogspot.com/2006/04/pretendin-to-be-famous.html

Steph on Iwate TV:
http://gscraft.blogspot.com/2006/06/steph-on-japanese-tv.html

pics from and thank you to all the people who made the concert:
http://gscraft.blogspot.com/2006/06/concert-pics.html

No comments:

Post a Comment