Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Let There Be Light & Gummi Bears

Hello all,
Gabe here,...It's getting darker everyday now. It's a tough time of year. Soon It'll be getting dark at 4PM (thank the Lord it won't last that long). Steph and I put up Christmas lights (the iscicle kind) hanging from the ceiling of our dining room last Sunday. It is beautiful. I tell you truthfully, it is a difference that is difficult to put into words. Really fun though,...like a cool little bistro. Well, to express my mood I thought i would share my most favorite TV clip of all time (from my favorite TV show - Northern Exposure):






Hey Guys, Steph here. Do you remember this? This was me and Gabe's favorite cartoon when we were kids! Hope it brings back some memories for you too.



Now check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment