Friday, March 23, 2007

Sunday School

Hi everybody....just wanted to show you some pics of my Sunday School class. We have been having a lot of fun lately. Last weekend we had a St. Patrick's Day party. I made lime Jello for the kids and we drank melon cream soda! I think the kids had fun...I know I did. Anyways, the weather is nice and warm today. More like spring weather, unlike the last couple weeks of unseasonably cold winter weather. We are really looking forward to the cherry blossoms which should bloom a little early this year due to the warm winter. It is one of my favorite times of year because everything seems so cheerful with pink blossoms everywhere. I love when they fall too because it seems like it's raining pink butterflies or something... Anyways. Here are the pics. We love and miss you all!





and here's a few pics from a couple of weeks ago. We decorated flower pots and planted seeds.


No comments:

Post a Comment