Thursday, October 23, 2008

Not the usual commute

Hey everyone this is Steph. Today as I was taking my usual ride home on the train I had quite a surprise. The train I take also provides scenic tours of the coastline. I am blessed because I get to ride it at least 4 times a week. The scenery is quite breathtaking and it allows me to observe the changing of the seasons from the comfort what is sometimes my own private train. Today, however, there was a tour booked for the time I needed to ride home from work. During the tour rides they sell different souvenirs and also tell the travelers about what they are seeing. Today there was something extra special though. The man leading the tour finished off the ride with our own private tiger dance. The tiger comes around and "bites" your head for good luck. He wasn't sure what to do to me though...being the only non-Japanese person on the train, so he "bit" my arm instead. Hopefully that will prove to be lucky too. (^o^)/ So here are some pics and a short video that I took. Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. How scary! Is she alright? Maybe you guys should consider getting her a bike. Or, some dragon spray or something. People across the world slam the US for our violent crime rates!? At least we don't have wild dragons roaming freely on our buses and subways.

    ReplyDelete