Sunday, May 24, 2009

18, 19, 20, 21 week belly pics

The weeks are really flying by! These are pics from 18 and 19 weeks. I will upload 20 and 21 weeks later. Tomorrow we start our 22nd week!!! I can't believe it. Sweet Pea is moving around so much these days. Especially when she hears her Daddy's voice. It is really amazing when that happens. After work when Gabe picks me up from the train station and he starts talking to me, she starts moving around like crazy. It is so sweet. And I love to see how happy it makes Gabe. He is going to be a wonderful Daddy. He talks to her and sings to in my belly and I know she must love the sound of his voice. I know I do.
Well that's all for now. More pics to come later. Love you all!


18 weeks


19 weeks


20 weeks


21 weeks

1 comment:

  1. i love that you're taking these in the same outfit :) You can really see the progression.

    Gabe's voice IS really calm and soothing. On some of his videos I can't help but hear my Uncle Roy's or my dad's soothing, smooth voice... so nice :)

    Jim lays his cheek on my belly and says "James, kick Daddy" And inevitably, he'll do just that.. it really is incredible. Of course, Jim knows exactly where James' little tootsies are right now, so there's always a good chance of contact :) But it's so true that they respond to our voices! I love it!

    ReplyDelete