Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Recent moments

Violet to Mommy, "When you get smaller and turn into a child again I will take you to your school while I go to my work. I will drive you there." Mommy, "You will. Will you make sure that I go to a fun school where I can do lots of fun things like paint and play?" Violet, "Yes, I will! It will be a really fun school. You will miss me when I go but I will come back for you. There will be beds for sleeping too." Mommy, "Someday that might happen. You might be taking care of me and have to find a place I can go while you are working. I know you will take good care of me." Followed by a big hug and lots of kisses.

Violet, "Mommy, do grown ups have milkies?" I said, "no honey they don't." Violet replied, "I think I will. I will have milkies forever and ever till the day I die! Maybe even after I die! I'll just crawl up in your lap and sip up those milkies!" She will be 4 in 2 weeks! I can't believe we've come this far but so glad we have!

We went to a Karaoke box on a rainy Friday and sang songs as a family. We ordered pizza and salad and sang to our hearts content. Violet sang the Ave Maria and Daddy sang lots of Beatles. When I sang Baby Mine to her she stopped me and said "Mommy you can stop now. It's just too beautiful. It's too much! You can stop now." It's our special song that we have sung to her every day of her life, since I first new she was in my womb. We really loved when he sang John Lennon's Love is Real. To finish we sang Three Little Birds by Bob Marley its our family song. Violet sang along so well. We all had a really good time!

Here we are on a homemade swing outside my daughter's preschool. It faces a pretty busy road and we got lots of kind looks from passersby. The sunlight was so pretty that day. Some days we make it till 5pm before nursing others we get just outside the gates of her school and she's ready for milkies.
Ps this photo wasn't edited.



And last, here we are on a school day morning. Mommy trying to make breakfast while Violet tries to squeeze in all the snuggles and holding she can before school. It's still so hard in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment