Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

















On Saturday morning, Violet woke up and said, "Good Morning, mama! Happy Mother's Day! You can lay in bed and play your favorite game on your player while daddy and I make you breakfast in bed. You might not be familiar with that because you've never done it before. But just try it and you might like it!"

I had to work that morning so I asked for a rain check. 
While I was gone her and Daddy prepared lots of surprises. 

I felt showered in love! 

They made me a fancy omelet dinner, bought me a cake set, painted pictures, bought me flowers and Violet wrote and played a song for me on the piano. 

The next morning (Sunday) they made breakfast and then we took a trip to our new fish market and enjoyed the museum inside of it. 
After that we went for a fancy lunch at The Plaza Hotel. Wonderful family memories! 
Oh and she wanted to wear her Yukata all day! She's currently enjoying the book Suki's Kimono so she wanted to wear her cotton Kimono like Suki. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment