Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Swans


Hey everybody! We are still on vacation here! It has been really great. Yesterday we went to a town about 20 minutes away called Takata. Every year around this time swans come to the same spot to get away from the cold Winter in Russia. They are beautiful. Last year my friend Mutsuko took me to see them. It was really amazing! I had never seen so many swans in my life. It was hard to see the water in some parts. So this year I remembered to take Gabe to see them. There weren't as many but they were still beautiful and more should be coming so we will go back again. It reminded us of the books "The Notebook" and "The Wedding"
Here are some pics! By the way... If you double click on any of our pictures you can see them you can view them full screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment