Saturday, July 08, 2006

ありがとう大農! Thank you Daino High!





Hello everyone,
It's Gabe here...
Yesterday I taught my last lessons at Ofunto Agricultural High School ("Daino") and then I had to say goodbye to all there who have been such a blessing to my life.
The teachers and students made beautiful goodbye presents for me giving me encouragement and wishing me good luck for the future. The teachers all signed a large card which one of the students had drawn an amazing caricature of me in the center and each of the homeroom classes that I teach made a message book which contained a personal message from each student! I feel so thankful to have been able to be a part of Daino High School and was truly sad to say goodbye. But, I will forever treasure the memories of the friendships with students and teachers there.

No comments:

Post a Comment