Thursday, March 12, 2009

11 Week check-up

Today I went in for my 1st trimester testing (blood work, blood pressure...etc.). I also got another ultrasound. Unfortunately I didn't get a copy to bring home and I forgot to take my camera to take a picture of the ultrasound pic. I really wish I had because for the first time you could actually tell that there was a baby in there. I could see a definite head and body form. The doctor said that the baby was growing at a healthy rate (crown to rump 1.63") and that the baby's heartbeat was , in his exact words, beautiful. It was wonderful news. My blood pressure was normal and I will get the results of the other tests later. I go back again next week for my 12 week and we will finally be able to hear the heartbeat! We are really excited about that! All in all things are going really well.
I did think that my morning sickness was passing but unfortunately it caught me by surprise this morning. But not to worry, I will make sure to have my trusty banana beside my bed tonight so I can eat it before getting out of bed. (^-^)


We also received good news about our housing situation. Our current landlord is going to let us move whenever we like and the new landlord is going to allow us to move in a the end of this month. With a few days rent free for moving our things over. The new house is actually right across the road from where we are now so it shouldn't be too hard. The Lord has blessed us in so many ways. Thank you all for your prayers and love!
Here's a fun video for you to enjoy...note I am eating organic all natural peanutbutter.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm.... peanut butter and pickles??? Girlfriend, you are most certainly pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete