Monday, March 09, 2009

Blessed News

We're having a baby! We feel so blessed and are overjoyed to be experiencing this miracle. Our due date is September 28th. (2 days before Gabe's Bday!) This beautiful gift that God has so graciously given us is already so loved! Today I (steph) registered my pregnancy at the city health care center. We have National Health Care here in Japan and in order to enjoy the benefits I had to go and officially register the pregnancy. I received many booklets and 2 free diapers (we'll take em!)
I received my mother and child health record book too. Actually I got 2. One is bilingual and the other is the normal Japanese version. Another wonderful thing is my doctor likes to do ultrasounds at every visit so we have already seen 3 pictures of our little miracle.
We thought we would share some photos: (for more photos click here)




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:40 PM

    Congratulations go to both of you!!! It's wonderful news and I wish you all the best. I know you'll make excellent parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! We're so happy for all three of you :) We'll continue to pray and trust that you'll have a healthy and exciting pregnancy! Are you feeling queasy or anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie and Gabe,
    We are SO excited for you both! You are in our constant prayers. Your sweet little one has no idea how much he/she is loved already by so many people!

    ReplyDelete