Tuesday, July 07, 2009

26 and 27 Weeks

Well we are now 28 weeks!! I can't believe that in about 12 weeks our precious daughter will be in our arms! I get all teary eyed just thinking about it. What a beautiful miracle God has given us. Today I went for my 28 week check up and baby and mommy both got a healthy report. Sweet Pea is weighing in at around 2.4 lbs. My tummy is getting very big and I can't believe we still have 12 more weeks to grow. The doctor said she was perfectly normal and that her head was turned down in the vertex position now. She may move again because she still has some room in there. But for now her little head is down. She is kicking with a lot of force these days and I have enjoyed watching my belly bounce and vibrate from side to side. Also we are getting close on deciding her name but still have not made a final decision. We have it narrowed down to 2 names now....

26 weeks


27 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment