Monday, July 27, 2009

The Nursery

The nursery has been a work in progress. It is finally looking just about right. We have been searching for a set of drawers for the room for over a month. I can be so impatient sometimes.... :)
I was willing to settle for plastic drawers because I was so anxious. Then we found a couple that were too expensive...Gabe reminded me to be patient that we would eventually find what we needed. And low and behold we did. This weekend at the recycle shop (that we have been visiting every weekend for the past month) we found the perfect set. I am so blessed to have a patient husband! It was a great deal and the perfect size. So here are some new photos of the nursery. You can also click on this link to a facebook album with more pictures of it.









One of my favorite artists is Chihiro Iwasaki. These are some postcards I bought at an exhibit of her artwork a few years ago.



2 comments:

  1. Awww... that's so awesome... you both must be very very very very very very excited and anxious since it's getting close to baby time! Hope all's been well for the both of you!

    ReplyDelete