Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Sweet Pea's Room

I have been really looking forward to setting up Sweet Pea's room. My nesting urges have been overwhelming.... Thankfully I have a very sweet, kind and patient husband. Last weekend we made some definite progress in her room. Now that we have her bed put together I can't stop looking at it. I look down into and imagine what she might look like laying there sleeping and one day looking up at me with a smile. I am so in love with my daughter already. It is like no love I have ever known. It is a beautiful and new love that I know will only grow stronger as the days continue to pass. What a blessing she is to us already.

Daddy hard at work


Wishing we could sleep in there too!


I can almost see her in there...


Her little laundry bag was hand stitched with love by Mrs. Yoshida. It has Goldilocks and the 3 Bears on it. I love it! And Daddy picked out the canopy.


No comments:

Post a Comment